Mastering Studio Rx is a modern audio toolbox featuring an intuitive set of controls that have been designed to work together. It was made for people who like to turn the knobs and push the buttons—and those who want to learn how. Everything is in sight and in reach. Unleash your sound with absolute control. Mastering can be complicated, but the tools don’t have to be.
Quickly toggle between memories to explore and understand the impact of your parameter choices on the sound of the final track. Measure the integrated loudness (LUFS) and max true peak level (dBTP) of your mastered track as you go. Make powerful and immediate changes to your sound via an intuitive set of mastering controls.
Our aim with this product has been to empower artists to master their own music with a well-balanced, powerful and intuitive set of tools that have been stripped of the needless complexity too often found and marketed in modern audio software and plugins. Leave the DAW behind and give your music the polish it needs before distribution. This is professional grade, made better. The full set of features includes:
- Powerful multiband dynamics/ compressor
- Compression modes (low, medium or high)
- Attack modes (tight, default or transparent)
- Release modes (fast, default or slow)
- Transparent dual mode/ true peak limiter
- Soft limiter threshold (dBFS)
- Hard limit (dBTP)
- Release modes 
- Choose soft, hard or soft + hard limiting
- Deep sub-bass enhancer
- Sub-bass boost (dB)
- Adjustable target frequency (Hz)
- Flexible 4 band graphic equalizer
- Bass, Mid, High & Air gain (dB)
- Adjustable crossover frequencies (Hz)
- Spatial stereo enhancer
- Widen or narrow stereo width
- Surgical parametric equalizers 
- Gain (dB)
- Center frequency (Hz)
- Filter width (Q)
- Highpass filter
- Configurable cutoff frequency (Hz)
- Precise metering and track analysis
- Integrated loudness analyzer (LUFS)
- Realtime short-term loudness display (S-LUFS)
- Maximum true peak levels (dBTP)
- Quickly toggle between 6 different user memories
- copy/ paste parameters
- load/ save your parameter sets
- Export tracks as lossless WAV, AIFF or FLAC
- Up to 32 bits per sample
- Up to 192 kHz
Andrew Sieff (verified owner) –
I find Mastering Studio RX very helpful and easy to use. It markedly enhanced the sonic attributes of my project. I much like the automatic track analyzer which quickly gives a reading of ‘Integrated Loudness (LUFS)’ and ‘True Peak’ for a track, facilitating the various control adjustments. A very nice plug-in at a very nice price!
Krzysztof Łapok (verified owner) –
Amazing product, great help with mastering. A tool that is very easy to use and leads to immediate results. Simply the best software I’ve had so far !!
Matthias Olafsson (verified owner) –
Brilliant and easy to use. Highly recommended.
Steve Adams (verified owner) –
I’ve been using several well-known mastering programs through the years, and this one beats them all. Its simple, clean interface is logical and easy to understand. The resulting files are harmonically rich, full and punchy. This is a great product at an unbeatable price. Highly recommended!